Wednesday, May 20, 2009

I'm a Featured Artist!!!

Yay! I am now a "featured artist" on the Betz Gallery Website. Holla!! So cool... Any way, they're based in Houston, great little gallery turned into an amazing two-story artsy fartsy gallery! Here's a link to my page there:
http://www.betzgallery.com/ALEX_TEALE.html

Their first Saturdays are awesome- it's generally the
start of a new show, and opening nights are great. Here
are pics from some past events, featuring some of my
work.

Enjoy live music and champagne in the outdoor courtyard under the stars, and great art by talented sculptors, painters, and photographers inside!



These guys were great. Played classy jazz for the event, then later on, after heckling from a younger crowd of twenty-somethings-who-will-not-be-named, they played some Super Mario Bros. music and hammed it up with "Big Pimpin'." Don't ask me how they got away with it...
And, if you're lucky enough to roll with me, you get to be part of the staff for an event. Again, these are just snippets of the night's entertainment.

3 comments:

  1. I consider it such an honor to be able to work with a tremendously talented artist at a lovely art gallery. I consider it an even greater privlege to have a beautifull, complex soul as yourself be my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well, thank you. I lack the ability to use words to express myself because i am so tired... the humanity...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on being a featured artist how exciting for you!

    ReplyDelete