Saturday, June 27, 2009

Oldish/Newish Art

I haven't posted anything here in a long time... so I'd like to at least leave you here with the only pic I've got of the following painting. It's not a new piece, but it's so undocumented, that I don't even have it on my website yet! eep! So I thought I could at least post the 'in progress' shot I've got of it. (It's finished, I just don't have photos of it finished, and it's in Houston, so I can't get better pics) oh well... Click on the pic for a better view.


"La fille dans le jardin" ("The girl in the garden") 2009
If anyone out there wants more info, contact Betz Gallery!

3 comments:

  1. Oooh very very pretty. Love how all the newsprint paper combines in the background. Her dress looks so silky, can't forget to mention how much I like her head piece, always up for a pretty hat/head piece which ever you like to call it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol. yeah, i don't know what to call it either. a wreath?? ha ha! Thank you by the way. Like I said, I have to get complete pics posted!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so gorgeous...your artwork is so great!! This one is beautiful. Sasha is my favourite.

    ReplyDelete