Friday, October 1, 2010

Urban Street Bazaar @Bishop Arts District


For those of you in the Dallas/Ft.Worth area, I highly encourage you to check this out! There will be tonnns of local crafters, artists, designers, and other talented people there. I went last year and a really nice time talking with the different vendors and artists. Tons of really cool one-of-a-kind finds there too, so bring cash! There are also tons of shops and restaurants surrounding the show. It's also going to be THE last one, so don't miss it!
Photo from Make's Urban Street Bazaar Event Photo Gallery
I am hoping to volunteer there tomorrow, in exchange for some class credits ;) I had a blast with the screenprinting class (results soon to come!), so I reeeally want to take the advanced class, so I can recreate my more detailed work. Looking forward to it! I'll let you know how everything goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment