Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Whole Lotta Nada...

Or would that be Prada??? Maybe...

Zero camera, zero scanner, zero time, zero motivation :(

Just haven't been able to get any hardcore, serious painting done; just been super busy, lots of distractions, blah blah blah. I'm still doing A LOT of my sketchbook art and loving it, but I can't photograph any of it because I am sans camera... However, because my sketchbook doodling has been so much fun, I decided to do some more, except in a much larger format. It's still very experimental, but hey, it's fun, cause I've just needed to step away from my usual and just have FUN with art and not turn it into a "duty" as I do sometimes.
Above is a sad little snippet of the piece in progress, taken with my crappy camera phone haha. Poor little lamb would NOT photograph well for me. There's more to it, but I cropped it out just because it photographed soo terribly lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment