Saturday, February 19, 2011

Victorinox Advert Mockup

Long time, no post, I know, I know. I'm a busy beaver, what can I say... Started the original drawing back in October 2009... in my super boring art appreciation class. It's been sitting in my sketchbook since. So I recently got him back out and played around with it on my computer. So here, you have the fancy advertisement mockup version...
Victorinox Advert Mockup
2011
(sorry about all the lame watermarks, I'm just tired of finding my work out there floating around without my approval, therefore watermarks will at least discourage people from claiming my work as their own lol... unless, their name IS Alex Teale, then... Houston, we might have a problem...) Who knew the makers of the original swiss army knife also made clothes? Well, I didn't, but as of October 2009, I did, so I decided to take this dapper gentleman and turn him, and his fancy Victorinox coat, into my own illustrated advert. So there you have it... And then, I have a simple version of just the guy, as seen below.
swiss*army*guy
2011

No comments:

Post a Comment