Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Lanvin Lady

Hello all. I've been busy with school and work, so no time to post. I'm working towards becoming a member at 500x Gallery for next season (starting in August/September). Got my submission turned in, so I should be hearing from them in the next couple of months.

In the meantime, I was playing around with my last illustration, trying to come up with an editorial style illustration. I don't really know what to do with it lol. Click on the image to view up close ^__^

4 comments:

  1. Oooh! I love! I could definitely see this in a magazine somewhere. Her eyes are so arresting!
    Good luck with the 500x Gallery - I have my fingers crossed for you!:-)
    xoxox
    Carly
    http://chicsteals.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just noticed the shadow. how did you do that?? looks good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you ^__^ I just played with it in Photoshop, and they have an effect that ads shadows to individual layers.

    ReplyDelete